Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Unless You Can Be A Unicorn Kitty!


You may or may not be familiar with Little Acres Creations... if you're not, you should make yourself familiar!  I'm excited to announce that I'm on the Little Acres Creations Design Team now and I'm up on the Little Acres Blog today sharing this cutie pie using the kitty, sentiment and stars from the Unicorn Dreams stamp set

I stumbled across the adorable Coffee House Mouse stamp set by Little Acres last year and I've fallen in love with the company.  They make their own blending tools as well which I'll be using on my next card, but for now, will you hop on over to the Little Acres Blog by clicking here and I'll tell you a little bit more about this one!

I'm playing along with the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge Anything Goes!  This week's twist is a shaker card... I didn't make a traditional shaker, but my kitty shakes!  Does that count?  If not, that's ok... you can still play along with just Anything Goes!  You should check it out!

And here's the kitty in motion (she's on a spring!)




6 comments:

~amy~ said...

How CUTE!!!!! Love that she moves!

Scrapper69 said...

Congrats Girl! How many teams you on now??? I don't think I could do as many as you! LOL Your card is Fabulous!! I LOVE the background and even though I'm allergic to cats - this one is sooooo CUTE!!! :)

Theresa

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the DT!!!! And #LisaMadeMeBuyIt ... cause yep, I just bought this little cutie!!!!!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEK! This kitty is the cutest ever and I love your card design. Congrats on your new design team. xxD

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cutie and I love that she moves. I just recently bought some wobblies I think they call them. So I might have some movement in my cards one day too!

Mitralee said...

oh goodness this is awesome!!!!!