Sunday, April 15, 2018

Paper Sweeties April 2018 Release Party


Welcome to the April Release Party!  We're sharing our projects with the Sweeties Pets Stamp Set and NEW coordinating Sweet cuts!  I created another Distress Oxide background (or two)... blue for the sky and green for the grass.  For the grass I cut a few mounds using the grass die from the Tree of Life Sweet Cuts.  I rounded a couple of the sides and layered them a bit.  I also used the sun from the Island Time Sweet cuts.


I stamped, colored and die cut the kitty from the Sweeties Pets as well as some tulips from the Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes stamp and die sets.


I thought this sentiment from the Kindness Matters set and a couple butterflies from the I Love Summer stamp set and a few sequins.

Thanks for stopping by!  Now be sure to check out what everyone else has made for you today!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for the release rewind!







4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cute! LOVING those flowers!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a sweet and adorable card. I love that little kitty hiding among the tulips.

Mitralee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE This! Those grass mounds make me happy!

Scrapper69 said...

Love the tulips and the sentiment on this one. Adorable!!!!

Theresa