Sunday, May 23, 2021

Hello Sweet Friend!


I'm have these up on the blog over at Rubbernecker Stamps and I'm sharing some more tips about gel plate printing!   I am by far not an expert, but I'm sharing as I'm learning and hope maybe you'll give some of it a try!


Some of my favorite places to get inspiration are at Tania Ahmed IG Account, Gel Press IG Account and Gelli Arts IG Account!  With the short quick videos I find at all of these places it's always just enough to get my creative mind buzzing!


For these I created bunches of panels... some for backgrounds and some to use for diecuts!


And these bee die cuts from the shop... OMG... adorable!  I cut these from Copic friendly paper so I could color them in however I wanted.


And OMG again... these new word dies and that Build A Phrase stamp set!!!  LOVE!


And these are the Copics I used to color the bee die set pieces as I was putting them together.

If you'd like more details, please join me over there (link at the top of my post)!

Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!


 I've included links below to all of the Rubbernecker products I've used for this one!  Should you decide to purchase using these links, I will receive a small compensation at no additional cost to you.  And thank you!

No comments: