Saturday, June 26, 2021

Party Like A Pirate!


Have you seen the fun new release over at Rubbernecker Stamps??  One of my favorite sets is the new Pirates Under The High Seas.  These adorable little pirate critters stole my heart!  I've used a couple of the images today along with some other fabulous stuff from the shop!


There are some new stencils in the shop and I used them here for the background as well as some die cuts.  You can find all of the details up on the Rubbernecker blog!


Here are the Copic colors I used if you'd like them!



 I've included links below to all of the Rubbernecker products I used for this one!  If you choose to purchase using these links I will receive a small compensation at no additional cost to you.  And thank you!

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute and the coloring is fantastic!

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Love the scene

Lori Kobular said...

Lisa this is such a fun card! I love it!!