Monday, July 26, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays Stencil Release - Falling Leaves Stencil


Welcome back for the final day of New Release Inspiration at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!  Today we're sharing projects using the Falling Leaves Stencil!


I decided to create a Fall-ish card using a panel cut from a gel print background.  I used the stencil to apply some gold texture paste.  I cleaned the stencil and dried it and then placed it back over the gel and pressed on some Flower Soft in autumn colors, pressing it into the gel and then I added some glitter in an autumn orange.  I pressed them both in slightly and then let it dry.  Once dry, I used a stiff paintbrush to remove the excess.


Finally the Big Thanks Duo was the perfect sentiment... in gold and brown.

Thanks so much for stopping!  Hope you'll come again soon!

Now be sure hop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog to see what everyone has created for you using this fabulous stencil!


 
 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous and in wonderful colors.