Friday, August 20, 2021

Do What You Love - Miss Ink Stamps


Welcome back!  Have I told you how much I love the Blooming Brushes stamp set from Miss Ink???  So beautiful with sentiments just as lovely.


And this Ins and Outs stencil was perfect for the backdrop.  I will say if you are going to use texture past on your center window for the Ins and Outs you will want to do your outline first in something flat if you're going to use it.  My first try ended up a bit of a mess because the outline stencil wasn't flat up against the panel.  However, the happy accident was that I cut out the center piece and popped it up in the center of this gold frame and I LOVE it!


Add to it that beautiful large brush and pretty flowers and I love this combination!



That's me for today!  I hope you enjoyed your visit and come again soon!


 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so beautiful and rich in colors!