Wednesday, September 29, 2021

National Coffee Day 2021 - Coffee Loving Cardmakers-Ellen Hutson


Oh Happy Day!  It's National Coffee Day!  We've been celebrating all week over at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers and we're topping it off with a special hop today!  When you're done here, head on over there for tons of fun!

Before you go, hang out for a bit and see what I've got for you!  Super Sponsor Ellen Hutson is a Sponsor and the CLC Design Team is sharing tons of projects with the adorable Bear Cozy Essentials Kit!


Here's how I was inspired:


Isn't he cute???  You can use this awesome kit to make some Coffee Wraps OR ... well, lots of other stuff!  I used it along with that awesome Mug Card die from Trinity Stamps to make this shaped card.  I cut the cup from some gel printed paper and then added the felt bear using felt and dies from the EH Kit!  The sentiment on the front came from another EH set called Latte Love.


The card die has a cool inside layer with little tabs to hold a gift card.  And I used the All The Feels Die from Ellen Hutson and the tiny sentiment from a set in my stash. 


I mean... adorable!  BUT wait until you see what everyone else has made... there are some pretty spectacular makes by some pretty spectacular ladies!


Head on over to the CLC and check them all out and find out how you can win some stuff!

Thanks so much and come again soon!