Friday, December 31, 2021

Happy New Year 2022 with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!


Over at CAS-ual Fridays we're ringing in the New Year with some new celebration themed projects and some of our favorites from 2021!  I created this one and I wish you could see it in person!  I used the bubbly stencil to add some embossed glitter circles and it's hard to see in pics because of the gel print background, but in person, it really is cool!


I created a shaker with glitter paper in the background and for the stem.  Be sure to head over to the CASual Fridays Stamps blog for lots of fun and inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping and hope you enjoy your New Years!  We're having a very small get together with my parents and a friend.  All fully vaxxed and testing beforehand.  You stay safe and take care and I'll see you next year!  Come again soon!

 

No comments: