Friday, February 18, 2022

Miss Ink Stamps - Crafty Friends Are the Best Friends

 


Welcome back!  Have you seen the beautiful Blooming Brushes stamp set over at Miss Ink Stamps??  I was thinking about all of the beautiful single wildflowers in the set and had this idea!


I started with the Basket Case stencil and blended some Ink On 3 Atelier Inks through it.  Then I splattered some water infused with Ink on 3 Liquid Pixie Dust, White paint and Gold Color Shine over the top of it.  I stamped, cut and colored all of my images and moved them around on the background until I had the look I wanted.


All of the images were popped up onto the panel.  Next I stamped one of the great sentiments from the Blooming Brushes set onto white cardstock and then die cut it with a heart shaped die and popped that up.


That's me for today!  Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope to see you again soon!



No comments: