Friday, March 25, 2022

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2022 Edition!


We're back!  And I've got five cards for you this month!  Remember a couple month's back I used an old llama set from My Favorite Things and I told you don't worry... they had this adorable new set if you loved them and it was one I just might need?? Well... I think I kinda bought it!  I stamped, die cut and colored a bunch of images from the Happy Llamadays stamp set and just used them 'til they were gone!  Here's how I was inspired:


I started off with a gel print that had some beautiful blues and purples and since I used those colors in my cards AND it had a snowflake on it, it was perfect!  I just added a photo frame, and a few more snowflakes that were already cut in my stash and it was just right for this adorable llama!


Then I got out some of that beautiful plaid from Memory Box and another snowflake and some snowy hills from my stash for this one.


I used this leftover frame from Rubbernecker and the cute snowflake swirl was an old die from Craftin' Desert Divas.


I decided to make a southwest Christmas card using some dies from Rubbernecker Stamps for the background!


And for this one too!  Fun, right??


That's me for today!  Now be sure to head on over to Michael and Debra's places!  But before you go, let's pick a winner from last month's Crafty Elves post!


Glennis!  Send me your snail mail at bzscrapper66 at gmail dot com so I can drop you some Happy Mail!

Thanks so much for stopping!  Come back soon!





 

4 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Congrats to Glennis! I LOVE the cactus and llamas so unique for Christmas!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Fun cards, Lisa! I love the adorable llamas! Pretty coloring and layering on your cards!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Your llama cards are awesome! You have the great ability to take a stamp set and create such a wonderful collection of cards. So well done and thanks again for the prize you sent me this past month from commenting on the Elves posts! I always enjoy seeing what you three are up to!

Sue D said...

So many fun and cute llama cards.