Friday, April 22, 2022

Miss Ink Stamps - The Strength of the Pack


Welcome back!  Today I'm using these adorable wolf cubs from the Miss Ink Stamps Wolf Pack stamp set!  I used a recently foiled gel print... with this one I got a third use from a foil sheet:

   

So cool, right??  I love the distressed feel... I get everything I love... the sparkle and the distress all in one.


I embossed the Beautiful Destination background stamp onto the panel and then added the pups as well as a few trees and stones from the Bear Hugs set and some die cut grass in gold to match the embossing and other gold touches.


I added an a-woooooo above the howling pup and then that beautiful sentiment from the stamp set on a strip.

And that's me for today!  Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!

 

No comments: