Saturday, August 13, 2022

Unity Stamps Llama Tell You Something and Adhesive Transfers.


I've got some cuteness for you today!  We're still hopping over on Instagram to celebrate the New Adhesive Transfers Release with Therm O Web, Unity Stamp Co and Brutus Monroe!


I used this super fun Llama Tell You Something stamp set from Unity along with one of the sentiments from the new Adhesive Transfers AND the florals are the leftover sheets from another transfer!!  Yes!  Don't throw those sheets away when you're done!  I fussy cut mine out and added it over the black and white plaid and I love it!!


Head over to Instagram to hop if you haven't already!  You'll find my hop post here!  There are lots of stops with beautiful inspiration!  You have until the 15th to comment at all the stops for your chances to win!

And you don't need heat to use these transfers!  You'll find a Reel over on my instagram showing how you can apply these easily with pressure using your die cutting machine here!


Thanks for stopping!  Come again soon!

 

No comments: