Sunday, January 1, 2023

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #13 - Jan 2023 - Snowflakes

 


Happy New Year! 

It's time for a brand new challenge over at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!  This month's Sponsor is Doodlebugs and the random prize is a $25 gift code to the Doodlebugs shop!


I used the adorable Winter Mug Die from Pretty Pink Posh and fun Wonky Squares Frames from Avery Elle that I got from the Doodlebugs shop.


I love this fun mug set!  It includes the Candy Cane, marshmallow, Holly, snowflake as well as a ghost and leaf for autumn!  And the frames are right up my alley.  I added a sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps.


Now it's your turn!  Head on over to the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge for more inspiration.  Create a Christmas Card with a Coffee, Tea or Cocoa theme and add at least one snowflake.

Thanks so much for stopping!  Come again soon!




1 comment:

~amy~ said...

This is so pretty Lisa! Love your color palette too!