Saturday, December 24, 2022

Crafty Elves Merry Christmas 2022!

 

Welcome back!  And Merry Christmas!

I'm sharing just a couple quick cards today!  It's been a busy month and if you haven't been around in a while you'll find lots more Christmas Card inspiration in almost all of my posts from this month!

And after you leave here, please do go and visit Debra and Michael's places to see what they have for you today!



Last time I was playing with the Gel Press I made a couple using that beautiful Paper Rose Poinsettia stencil that I got at Topflight Stamps!


I added some glitter to this one when I made it so all I did was cut a panel and add that Believe word die from Rubbernecker Stamps.


I love the variation in colors... hard to see here, but this one got run through the Minc with some used Magical Shattered Glass foil which added just enough sparkle.


And built the sentiment with a Merry from Miss Ink's Season's Greetings set and the Rubbernecker Stamps Christmas die.

Easy peasy right??

I want to thank everyone who has stopped by for our little hop throughout the year!  I so enjoy this post even when time is short.  As always I don't have my cards out in the mail yet, but they'll be going out this week.  I forgot to buy stamps!

As always I'm having a giveaway!  And thanks to everyone who wins and is patient with me.  I can be slow mailing sometimes.   I decided to send two people Happy Mail this time around... so let's see who the winners are this month from last month's comments:


Meghan and Denise!  Please send me your snail mail at bzscrapper66 at gmail dot com and I'll get your Happy Mail out to you!

Thank you again to all of my crafty friends who stop and say hello!





4 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful poinsettia cards!
Thank you, Lisa, and Merry Christmas! I'm excited to have won a prize... it's always a pleasure to stop by your blog to see your awesome creations!

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! Thank you soooo much Lisa!
Gorgeous cards! I LOVE the BELIEVE!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Lisa I just love these gel print poinsettia cards! So awesome! I have enjoyed following the elves this year and I look forward to the year of holiday creations to come!! Merry Christmas

World of Michael Trent said...

These poinsettia cards are beautiful!! Love how these came out.