Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Therm O Web - Lots of Love!


I'm up on the Therm O Web Blog with three cards chocked full of Decofoil goodness!


I've used some New To Me products from the shop that have been around for a while (and some of them are on sale!) along with some Adhesive Transfers from the new release!


I've got details over there about how I made each of these cards with a few tips and tricks for foiling fun!


I made a whole pile of backgrounds and sentiments in a foiling fit and I've also used some of them on my other post for today... be sure to check that one out too!


I'm also using the Inseparable stamp set from Penguin Palace.  I won a couple sets from them a while ago and I just love this adorable set full of little critters loving each other.


Love & hugs!  Hope to see you over there!



 

No comments: