Thursday, April 20, 2023

Rubbernecker Stamps April 2023 Release!


Woo hoo!  There's a new release over at Rubbernecker Stamps!  Lots of new dies, a couple new paper pads with dies (like Birthday Bears), and you can get some of your old favorite discontinued stamps plus some special images in digital form over at the shop now!  I've made a few cards for you using the new stuff along with some of my old faves!


Nothing cuter than animals in trains!  The new Slimline paper pad/die set, Animal Train is just adorable!  I created three cards... two slimline and this one using this new set and I love it!


As cute as these animals and trains are, I love love all of the slimline backgrounds in the pad!!  All kinds of different scenes great along with these cuties or with anything really!


I created a little movie with this one, using small bits of four different backgrounds for each window and that great new Filmstrip Die.


I had a lot of fun putting this one together and then used a sentiment from another set that I thought was perfect.


I love that the background scenes range from a pretty sunny day to night time!


And I'm not sure which animal is my favorite... they're all so cute!


Check out the sky on this one!  And the dies cut these adorable images out perfectly!  Buy the paper pad and dies separately and then buy another paper pad if you run out... because they're so cute, you're gonna want more.


I feel like I need tons of this background... it's so beautiful.

Below are the products I used for these three cards.


  
Lots of fun new dies in the shop too!


I created this background using the Circled Paver stencil... I made layers first with yellow, and then moved the stencil and used green and finally blue and some Glitz Glitter Gel for that layer.


And this Wine Glass and Bottle die set!!  I love it... especially the little detail of the grapes for the label!  The new Open Greenery Die was perfect as an accent!

And you know I'm always up for some new caffeinated products!


I used one of the scenes from Animal Train behind my window and added a Hummingbird feeder.. no better place to have a cup of tea than sitting by that window I think.


And my "wallpaper" is from the new Delightful Dahlia paper pad which also has some gorgeous flowers to die cut with the coordinating dies!  You know I'll be playing with that one!  But the star of this show is the new Teapots and Cups die set!  And there is also a coffee die set too.  This set is perfect with two different pots (I have yesterday's sneak peek below showing both), two cups a spoon, teabag... it's a great complete set.

 

There are some gorgeous floral dies like the Open Greenery and this Letter Full of Flowers.


I mean... with that die cut you really don't need much more.  I popped this one over an alcohol inked panel on EVO paper... added a bird and sentiment and done!


I'll be making more like this for sure!

I'm playing along with Double Trouble's Celebrate A Special Lady challenge!  The perfect card to send to a friend and with the flowers, I can also play along with this challenge's partner, Beautiful Blossoms which is Anything Goes with flowers and an optional Mood Board.  You should check them out!



Below are the Rubbernecker Stamps products I used for this one: 

And here's yesterday's tea card too!  Along with that pretty Open Flower die.


I sneaked this one yesterday over on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!  You can check out the details here!





Thank you so much for stopping today and be sure to hop on over to the Rubbernecker Blog to see all of the new stuff!  Also, you'll find some new Digital Stamps if you love to use those!  Some of the old favorite discontinued images are now available in digital form along with some exclusively digital new images!


Thanks so much for stopping!  come again soon!


5 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Oh, Lisa, ALL your cards are beautiful! The one you shared with us at Double Trouble with the floral diecut is gorgeous with it's alcohol inked background!! Thank you so much for sharing all your creativity and cards with us for our "special lady" challenge!!! -Donna

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! What a treat, Lisa, to visit your blog and see all these pretties, just waiting to share their beauty with the rest of us! Darling children's cards, and lovely mosaic shaker element! All your colorful masterpieces are wonderful! Thank you for sharing your love of all things flowers at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Happy Crafting Hugs,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Donna Walls said...

Beautiful cards and I love the inky background of your entry for Beautiful Blossoms. Thanks for playing along!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, Lisa, the background is stunning with the yellows and reds... gorgeous card. And what beautiful die cuts (frame and that floral die is beautiful assembled together)... love the add of the bird sitting on the sentiment of Celebrating a Special Lady. Stunning card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Beautiful Blossoms.

kel Acopan said...

Love your projects, they're all amazing! Thanks so much for joining in this month’s challenge over at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and hope you come join us again!

lovies, =o) kel
Beautiful Blossoms DT