Friday, July 7, 2023

Slim Mini Album and Therm O Web


I'm up on the blog over at Therm O Web with a mini album!  I hope you'll join me there for all of the details! Thanks so much for stopping!  I've got lots of photos below!


I used pics from my phone printed with a Sprocket printer and a cool Mini Album Box die set from Studio Light that I picked up over in the Frantic Stamper Shop!  Actually she doesn't have the die in the shop, but I emailed her and she ordered it for me!  Frantic Stamper is a great place to get those products from overseas shops and love that she'll special order if she can.


I've got tons of Deco Foil touches added with all kinds of techniques.


You'll find all of the details on the TOW Blog.


Be sure to head on over there to check it out.


I filled both sides of this accordian album and layered it using the dies in the set.


And it fits beautifully right inside the box.


I used cutouts from Toner Card Fronts, Easy Cut Adhesive and Foil....


Toner Card Fronts as Layers, Adhesive Transfers, Glitz Glitter Gel


I mean, you name it... I used it!


Thanks for stopping here!


Hope you'll come again soon... 


I'm gonna be away for a couple days but I have lots of stuff scheduled for you here.


Happy Friday!


Come again soon!
 

No comments: