Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - October 2023


Welcome to the October 2023 Crafty Elves post where my friends Debra, Michael and I share the Christmas cards we made this month!


I only have one card for you this month!  My boys surprised us with a visit Friday which was super awesome but we've been running since then so one card it is!


This latest quarterly Your Paper Insider Box is perfect for all kinds of Christmas/Winter cards!  I used the red glitter, white and green cardstock and green metallic papers from the box!


And they paired perfectly with some Paper Smooches dies!  I added that pretty stenciling using a stencil from Uniko also along with some Therm O Web Transfer Gel Duo and some Magical Shattered Glass Deco Foil.

That's me for today!  Be sure to check out what Debra and Michael have created too!

Thanks for stopping!  Come again soon!



 

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

Love the stenciled background design and the fun style of the sentiment! Great shaker card! Glad you had a nice visit with your boys.... what an awesome surprise!