Sunday, February 25, 2024

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas-February 2024 Edition


It's the 25th of the month!  And time for the Crafty Elves to share the Christmas cards we made this month!  Be sure when you leave here you head on over to Debra's place to see what she made for you for today!


I made three cards for today and the first one is using a digital set from Angie Blom Digital Designs, Happy Howlidays!


I colored up this adorable pup and made a simple design layering a few dies and I added some of that fabulous green glitter from my latest Your Paper Insider box.


You may or may not have seen my all green card the other day using this cool die from Erin Lee Creative.  I decided with the leftover strips, I'd make a couple pretty pink and green Christmas cards!  


I just added a Holly die cut from Paper Smooches to each...


And my favorite Christmas sentiment dies from Brass & Bliss Craft Co!  Easy peasy!

That's me for today! Don't forget to visit Debra!  Thanks so much for stopping and I hope you'll come again soon.

2 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Ohhh... loving your beautiful cards, Lisa! The rainbow rays are so cool! TFS!

Denise Bryant said...

Such a cute pup on your first card, and I love the awesome rainbow rays die you used on the other cards! Great design and colors!