Friday, April 12, 2024

Miss Ink Stamps-All I Need


I've got some more Miss Ink Stamps caffeinated goodness for you today!

I'm using those awesome floral caffeine molecules from the Caffeinated stamps and dies.  I stamped them in Wow Embossing Ink and embossed them in Gold.  Then I colored them in using Zig markers.


For the background, I blended some purples and blues onto a panel and then used the cool beans stencil to add some Glitz Glitter Gel.  I made the backround very subtle so as not to take away from those pretty delicate molecules.


I cut the frame from Oh Happy Day from glitter paper and popped it up over the background and then popped the molecules up and added a sentiment from the caffeinated set.

That's me for today!  Thanks so much for stopping and please do come again soon!

 

No comments: