Monday, July 1, 2024

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #31 - Stars


It's time for a new Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!  This month the theme is Coffee, Christmas and Stars!  Our sponsor is This Calls for Confetti and we've got some fun for you!



This fabulous Coffee panel is from TCFC and it's SO fun!


I used it along with the beautiful Christmas paper paid from the shop and inserted some fun glitter accents.  The background paper has stars in it and I also added some stars in the shaker bits!


And just added a simple sentiment... Dear Santa... (all I want is coffee)!

That's me for today!

Now head on over to the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge Blog to see what everyone has for you and to find out what you could win by playing along! 

Come again soon!




 

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

oh so cute! I love the pattern panel you picked for your shaker card!