Monday, May 4, 2015

Operation Smile 10 Card Workshop


When: Saturday, June 6th, 12:30pm to 4:00pm
Where: My home in Buckeye
 
Join me in my home for an afternoon of fun.  Create, Snack, Chat, and Shop if you wish.  We will make 10 fun cards using Blossom papers, the Operation Smile stamp set, Happy Everything, the May stamp of the month, Just Sayin', and Doodled Designs along with some fun embellishments.
 
Cost is $25 for the card kits (you will have a some leftovers to use as you wish)
 
Or you can purchase the card kits, plus the Operation Smile stamp set for $45
 
Or purchase the card kits, plus all three stamp sets for $55
 
With each card kit purchase, $2 will go to Operation Smile.
In addition, CTMH donates $3 for the purchase of each Operation Smile stamp set to Operation Smile.
 
Contact me at bzscrapper66@gmail.com to sign up by Saturday, May 23rd to allow time for ordering supplies and putting together the kits. 
 
 
 
 

 

Happy Everything
Just Sayin


Doodled Designs
 

5 comments:

comopark1886 said...

I love every one of them. And thank you once again for reminding me to use my embossing folders!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love this set, maybe someday we will make them.

Suzanne Reynolds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne Reynolds said...

I love this set, a lot of work went into them.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I love this set, a lot of work went into them.