Thursday, October 29, 2015

Christmas Card Workshop-Cards 7&8

 
These are Cards 7 & 8 for my November Christmas Card Workshop.  All of these cards are made using White Pines papers and PML cards and a couple of CTMH's new Christmas stamp sets.  If you don't know what a PML cards... think pocket scrapbooking... PML stands for Picture My Life.  The cards are made with scrapbooking in mind... quick and still beautiful scrapbooking.  We have pocket pages with of varying sizes and you can create some beautiful scrapbook pages with just a few cards and some of your photos or you can be more elaborate and add additional embellishments using our shimmer trim, Complements that match the paper packs, sequins, stamp sets... and don't forget a little journaling.  These sets come with cards that are good for that too! 

 
Another great thing about Close to My Heart's PML cards is that they work so well with our papers and colors that you can have traditional pages mixed in with your PML pages!  I had started scrapbooking like this... I take so many pics and I started making two or three pages as a traditional layout and then adding the rest of the pics behind in pocket pages.  I still have the option to go back and create more traditional pages if I choose, but all the pics are there.  No pressure.  AND now with the PML cards... I won't need to go back... I can quickly decorate the pocket pages so they are beautiful too!

 
And then there's the flexibility of using the cards on ... well... cards!  That's what this workshop is about.  You can get double duty from you PML cards you purchase.  Don't need all of them for your pages?  Use a few to create some quick cards to use or as gifts.
 
Come back soon for the last two cards of the workshop and more details!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love your Christmas cards! Those PML cards are very cool. Have a wonderful rest of your week!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

What can I say, I have a couple the same as these. Thanks.