Monday, December 21, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #139

 
Welcome to Sketch #139 at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  I have to admit... I was almost caught!  After being completely absorbed in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop last week and then trying to catch up and clean up yesterday I forgot!!!  It hit me last night so I started planning in my head.  I did have one more special card to make so I figured it would be a good way to get it done.  I worked diligently this morning and did just that.
 
 
 
I used the Angry Birds set and the sentiment is from a cute Grumplings set I got a while ago... more about that later.  I have to get to work!!
 
 
So, I'll make it short and sweet!  Hop on over to Atlantic Hearts and check out all the artwork!  I know... it's a busy week.. but you must need a few minutes with your cup of coffee to recharge!
See you next week!
 
 
http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/2015/12/sketch-139.html

5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is pretty, Lisa! Love all those layers - that's a great sketch! The crazy bird is so funny and I love the sentiment!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Super fun card Lisa!

comopark1886 said...

What a cute Angry Bird! I wish I could make ribbons look so nice like yours do. We need to make plans for Convention!!!

Mitralee said...

OMG I love that bird and that sentiment! I am always "good-ish" lol! Super cool card! And yes you are a good ribbon tie-er!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

You make the Angry birds so cute. I got the stamps myself and will probably have to work pretty hard to make them look this good.