Sunday, December 6, 2015

Visions of SugarPlums!


So excited!  Been waiting for this Blog Hop for ages!!  Or weeks... one of those... just seems like ages.  I hopped along with Lori from Choux Choux for her Halloween hop and it was so much fun I knew I wanted to join in this time.  I bought this snowman in her shop after that hop and he's so cute and I knew this was the perfect time to pull him out.   I've also been loving the look of white embossing on the Kraft paper so I knew I wanted to use that.  I used CTMH Charming Cascades set for the falling hearts snow and heat embossed them in white.  I also heat embossed the sentiment from the cute snowman set.  The hills were made with a great stitched die I got from L'il Inker a few weeks ago when they had a special and I LOVE it... so versatile and I can use it for snow or rolling green hills and so much more.  Check out the Visions of Sugar Plums Challenge here and check out Lori's cute little Etsy shop here.  Although I don't see the snowman there any more there are still some really cute sets.

 
I watercolored the snowman including a little baby blue around his edges.  The heart border is from Artiste and the adorable holly sequins are from Paper Sweeties.  I edged the snowy hills with some Stickles.
 
Hop on over to Choux Choux to check out all of the great artwork and play along if you dare!... I guess that doesn't work as well when it's not Halloween...lol... how about... Get your Jolly On!

http://www.chouxchouxpaperart.com/2015/12/christmaswinter-challenge-2.html

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

Totally cute & fun!! Love the cute snowman!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, your little snowman is so adorable and cute! I love scene cards! Might have to CASE this one!

Tracey said...

Really pretty scene....love the cute snowman! Great card Lisa!

Lori said...

I LOVE your snowman - this stamp is quite adorable and I love what you did with him! So happy you linked up for my challenge at ChouxChoux Paper Art!

Lisa Minckler said...

Get your jolly on....hahahaha...that's great! I fell in love with this little guy too and how you've painted him is perfection. This card is GORGEOUS!