Monday, May 30, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #162

 
Welcome to this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  I have to say... this one almost got away from me.  I had so many plans for this weekend and my computer decided to start giving me problems so I spent a good part of today that I intended to use for creating uninstalling and reinstalling and manually uninstalling Photoshop and being quite unsuccessful and finally giving up and finishing what I NEEDED to get done today and using Pic Monkey to edit my photos.. which has been a challenge in itself...not figuring out how to use it, but again...computer issues.
 
So here it is!  I was able to create this in half an hour... yes.. me.. half an hour!!  Thanks to this awesome CTMH Calypso paper and complements... no stamping.. oh wait... Ink Blot behind the drink... but that's it!   I like it and I'm kind of proud of myself.  I CAN do it when I need to... but... the next card... not so much...but that's for later!
 
 
All of these images including the sentiment are from the Complements.  I used a pre-cut frame from my stash that was cut with Mom's Pretty Pink Posh die.  Those pretty sequins are from the Florence sequin pack... I didn't want to spend 15 more minutes trying to figure out where my Calypso ones were so I liked these rose gold ones... I used them.
 
So please do check out the great artwork over at Atlantic Hearts and make this week the week you play along with us!
 
http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/





2 comments:

Melanie R said...

I need a little inspiration for that tricky sketch. I'm lovin' this card!

Ali said...

Oh this is GORGEOUS Lisa!! I love the scalloped frame, the flowers... and that darling patterned paper is the perfect touch. Lovely job! ~Ali