Monday, May 9, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas May Release Sneak Peak

 
Oh Happy Day!  It's Craftin Desert Diva's May Release week and I have a little sneak peak for you!  I used a combination here of a new and fairly new stamp set,  and a couple digis to create this scene.   All links to the CDD products I used are below.  I'm playing along with Aud Sentiments Animal Plus A Sentiment Challenge... be sure to check this one out too!
 
I used the Picture Frame Die for the frame and cut out the center using a die from Fancy Frames.  I cute the sand with the Outdoor Landscapes Dies
 
Do you see who is peering through the fish tank back there?
 
 
A couple weeks ago I made a card with the Little Lovies Skunk With Flowers digi.  I wanted a cat to use for this design and the skunk was so perfect once I cut off the spiked hair and added some gray stripes.... Meow!  And see the seaweed??  Does that look familiar... like maybe it's made from the unicorn's tail on the Magical Wishes stamp set?

 
This little fishy and starfish and the crab above are from the digital stamp, Cute Little Fish Tank and the sentiment is from the clear stamp set, Magical Wishes.

 
These cute seahorses, the castle and the shells are from the new 3x4 stamp set, Enchanted Tales... and there is much more on this cute little set.  It will be available Friday and you are gonna love it!
 
Be sure to head over to the CDD blog and see some more sneak peeks from the Design team and don't forget it's the start of a new Linky Party!
 
Be sure to stop back tomorrow for Atlantic Hearts!
 
The CDD products I used are:
 
Magical Wishes Clear Stamp Set http://craftindesertdivas.com/magical-wishes/

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! This is adorable! LOVING that underwater scene you created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Love your fish tank scene - and my face broke out in a huge grin when I saw the cat! Your card is adorable!

Sandy said...

Fabulous fish tank creation. love the cute images and bright colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments challenge this fortnight.
Hugs, Sandy DT

Melanie R said...

This is so clever. I love all the little details!

msmith434343 said...

Holy cow! This is amazing! Wow! Awesome job!

msmith434343 said...

Holy cow! This is amazing! Wow! Awesome job!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, so much detail and love the scenery you created, and all the colorful images. And so creative with the cat looking inside the fish bowl, I almost missed it. Adorable card and thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Sallyann said...

Your card made me smile, such a creative idea and so cute!

Sallyann said...

Your card made me smile, such a creative idea and so cute!