Friday, July 15, 2016

Jessica Lynn Food & Fitness Release!


Welcome to Release Day for JessicaLynnOriginal.com's Food & Fitness Planner Set!

I've had a planner all year, but up until this past week it's been just a calendar with some dates jotted down that I rarely looked at.  But I took this opportunity to begin to use it the way it's meant to be used.  I may have been a little afraid of it for whatever reason... how to start... so I just started!  Here are my first decorated planner pages:


So apparently my planner style is a lot like my cardmaking style... Collage Style is what I"m calling it... kind of like my mind... a collage of thoughts.


I decided to have fun with it.. a joke now and then.. this joke is a little "corny"... lol!!  I am so punny! (Speaking of... the little veggies on this set are so adorable!!  But more on them later)


That margarita glass is not part of the planner set, but those adorable and fun limes are!  I love Margarita Friday and I never want salt on my glass... NEVER!  I also decided a few quotes here and there and that's one of my favorites from John Wayne... you can't read the whole thing but it's pretty much my life... I'm always scared... and I always saddle up anyway.


You CAN Do It!! ... I can!  That little sentiment and the heart are on the set.  The flowers and sun are from another JessicaLynnOriginal set... one of my many Brentwood stamps, Enjoying The Art of Spring.  To color these in I used my Zig Real Brush Markers which are water based and they didn't bleed through and worked just fine!


And of course I had to add a Brentwood... love this one with the Cactus that I was able to get when Jessica had a very cool Facebook sale.  I colored him with my colored pencils and used a blending pen to blend the colors a bit and my pages were just fine!


Love the little list boxes on the set and there are a few choices to use as little checkmark bullets... I chose the star.. I can mark off that Pug stamp set... I ordered that one this morning!  The Walking sentiment and Let's go shopping are on the set... and THAT is Jessica's handwriting... isn't it beautiful??


I took the opportunity to use some of my fabulous washi tapes (gold metallic does not photograph well) as well as some puffy stickers and vellum arrows.  The Weigh In and # Box are also from the set.  I decided I need more planner sets so I ordered one of those this morning also!

So... you don't have a planner you say and you don't PLAN on getting a planner??  What would you ever do with this set... well..... how about this:


Since I fancy myself a funny pants I decided to make a few tags with punny sentiments and I used one of those tags on a card.


Don't you roll your eyes now!


I can hear them rolling around in your head...



I think I heard you chuckle just a little...


You made it!!  Wait... I'm not done...

Knock Knock....  (You: Who's There?)
Banana... (You: Banana Who?)
Knock Knock.... (You-a little irritated: Who's There?)
Banana... (You-sighing: Banana Who?!)
Knock Knock... (You-rolling eyes: Who Is There?!)
Orange... (You: Orange Who?)
Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana Again??

So thanks so much for stopping by today!  I Yam so grateful for your bloggy friendship and hope you come back again soon!  And be sure to check out all of the Design Team's great projects... they are pretty awesome!  Start at the JessicaLynnOriginal.com's Blog!


18 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh. my. goodness. You have created so many fun items with the JLO planner set. Your planner is AMAZING! I can't believe you'd never really used it like this before, because you look like a pro! And then there are tags and a great card, too! I am in awe of your creativity!

Angeline Choo said...

Eeeks!! SO SO CUTE!! Your planner is amazing and those seed packets.. ADORBS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! This is all SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN! LOVING the planner and your tags!! FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria Russell Designs said...

Lisa, I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything! Your tags are so adorable with the funny sentiments. You're so clever!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Wow, Wow! These are all gorgeous! I don't have a planner but I LOVE seeing how people are decorating their planners. You are so creative! Your colouring of the Brentwood owl looks amazing! I love your planner! And the punny tags! OMGoodness, these are so cute and fun! I love puns and you've got some great ones here! I'm taking notes! I like how you added the tag to a card! You've been busy!!! Enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

Love all the fun and creative ways you used the planner stamps!!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much Laura!

Roberta Stevenson said...

LOL! Your little tag sentiments made be laugh out loud! LOVE how you made the little sayings to go with the characters! Too funny! Also, love your planner. So creative and fun.

Lisa said...

Thank you so much Roberta!

Scrapper69 said...

No planner here.... but yours is so CUTE! Fab idea! And I LOVE the tags and the way you used it on a card! Wonderful ideas!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Wombat said...

Your projects are un-BEET-livable! Love the puns, the tags are awesome and love that you put a tag on the card. Thanks for sharing your planner and how you decorated it. Very inspiring.

Andrea W said...

Your tags are awesome and the puns are a lot of fun! I haven't had a planner in years but I do love how you decorate yours. Inspiring projects!

Lisa said...

Lololol! Aaaalllll right! Thanks for playing along..lol. And thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much Andrea!

Jillian said...

Your planner is super fun! I love it!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! I love all your projects! So cute!!!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much Jillian!

Lisa said...

Thank you Arianna!