Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Dogs Make Our Lives Whole



Sharing my second project using the new AKC Italian Greyhound stamp set from JessicaLynnOriginal!  I've always thought Greyhounds have the sweetest faces of all dogs.. just so delicate and so pretty!


I colored this one with my watercolor pencils again... Jean taught me to take my waterbrush directly to the tip of the pencil to take the color rather than coloring and then moving it around with my brush.... they really have two different looks and I do love this.  Sometimes I'll do both... but the direct touch is a great way to add a little extra color where you need it...


So so true... my life would not be the same without my three... definitely better with...


Just love adding a couple little banners and flowers and gems in a cluster... 

Don't forget to see what everyone else has created so far this week and check back often!  We're sharing until Release Day on Saturday!

Lisa Bzibziak (You Are Here!)


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful card.. cute image... I have some different doggie stamps... I should really stamp them & put them on some cards.. they're the cutest! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Super cute card! :)