Saturday, May 27, 2017

Sorry, Not Sorry!


I've had this idea in my head for a few days now and finally got a chance to get it down on paper.  The best part was, usually when I print my digis I print a few and cut them out using my Brother Scan N Cut 2 so that I have some at the ready to use... and this little pup was exactly the right size for my project..


He seems pretty pleased with himself... he was able to find (almost) all of his bones he had saved for later... I can see mine looking exactly like this and so excited to show me what he'd done... originally I was thinking I'd make this a Sorry card, but ... really... he doesn't look very sorry, does he?


I love that the little dirt mounds in the Garden Border die set have cutout areas to place whatever it is you're growing... as you can see here, my pup kind of did a little damage in the garden while digging up his treasure.. but those carrots weren't important and he's sure no one will mind (mine would be eating those too).. they like to pick cherry tomatoes out of the garden from time to time to time...


He forgot one!  But I'm sure he'll snag it before too long... 


So once I decided he wasn't very sorry, I cut this sentiment out of the Puppy Love paper pack from Doodlebug... I thought it was more fitting...

Thanks for stopping by today and hope to see you again soon!



2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I'm always amazed at all your fun details!!!

Scrapper69 said...

I seen this on FB.. IT's totally Darling Lisa! LOVE that poochie!!

Theresa