Saturday, February 3, 2018

Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge #11 - Nom Nom!


Welcome to the February Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge!  This month we're all about the Food and Drink!  And here's how I was inspired:


Have you seen these pretty papers that CTMH has?  It's called Gimme Some Sugar and I LOVE it!  Such pretty soft colors.  All of the patterns on this one except for the heart sprinkled donut and the strips of sentiments are from the paper pack.


I used that awesome cup and pretty stitched hearts were cut with dies from MFT and those donuts from Taylored Expressions.  That pretty doily... I use it more and more all the time... the die is from Gina Marie Designs.



My only disappointment with this paper is there really isn't much in the way of coffee elements... I mean... I think food... baking... kitchens... coffee!!  But there is a little hint of it in this awesome background paper...pretty right?  And I used one of my favorite background dies from CDD to cut it.


These very sweet sentiments in colors that go nicely with these papers are cut from some Doodlebug papers.

That's it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed it!  Be sure to head on over to see what Donna and Susan have for you today!  And stop over at the Three Amigos blog and play along!  I can't wait to see what you make!



11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Gotta love coffee and donuts! That mug is gorgeous!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee this! LOVING the glitter!!!!!!!!!!!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Oh, you're killing me with this photo, Lisa! I do love the card you came up with, but again, you're killing me, LOL! Yummy!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a yummy card design. This looks fantastic! And, seeing all those goodies reminds me I need to fix myself a bit of lunch. LOL

Karen Letchworth said...

Super cute card, Lisa. Thanks SO much for sharing this in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always grateful to have you play along with us. Have a blessed week.
Karen

Scrapper69 said...

I love your card and the SPARKLE that looks like sweet sugary goodness on your cup!!! I want donuts now, thanks to you!! LOL Good thing I went to the store to get some! I'll have one tonight with some coffee! :)

Theresa

Tracey said...

The papers are so pretty...such a sweet card, love all the layers! What a fun challenge too!

Mitralee said...

hmmmm, I have passed over that paper but maybe it needs a second look! LOVE LOVE LOVE your card! Hugs!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lisa! It's so pretty, & I love the little floral mug and the cute doughnuts.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Jo Ann said...

Love the DP's you used for your die-cuts and your lay-out is beautiful. We're so blessed that you joined us with your wonderful art last Challenge. We would like to invite you to link with us again in our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving some inspiration from the Word of God in John 6:35, "Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."...Have a wonderful and blessed week.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Susan Fogle said...

Beautiful, as always, my friend! The glittery whipped cream looks so dreamy on top of the mocha! Love how you used the Gimme Some Sugar papers!