Sunday, July 1, 2018

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - July 2018


Welcome to the July 2018 Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series!  I went with a quick and easy spread this time around because... I'm on vacation!


I used a couple PML type cards that were in my paper pack that I've been using for my planner.  Then I used the Be Happy Sweet Cuts dies to cut some small and larger stars out of one of the design papers.  

You may notice lots of coffee cups on my layout... well, I'm gonna be in the Buffalo, NY area so of course I'll have Tim Hortons every day... I will also indulge in the best pizza in the world at various locations in the area... Debbie... I need a pizza stamp...lol!


I added the stars to my paper and then used some Nuvo drops in red, white and blue to make it more of a spray... kind of like a starry night with fireworks... you know... the end part where they just keep going and going!  I also used the I Love Summer stamp set.

Now be sure to check out what everyone else is up to this month!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth 
Lisa Bzibziak (You Are Here!)




5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeee this! LOVING the stars!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Love all the fun stars and all the red/white/blue, Lisa! Fun planner pages!!

Debbie said...


WOWZERS! So beautifully organized ... and oh so busy! You've outlined all of your important events for the month so wonderfully! Love it :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful planner pages and I love the stars and awesome colors.

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE Lisa! Love the stars and dots... Really cute planner pages for this month!

Theresa