Monday, October 15, 2018

Paper Sweeties October 2018 Release Rewind!


It's time for the Release Rewind over at Paper Sweeties!  Today I'm using the new I'm Nuts About You set along with the Basket Sweet Cuts!

There is an awesome stamp that goes along with this basket die, but I also love to buy some basket weave paper whenever I see it for a quick basket.  This time I wanted to make the basket a different color, so I used a Copic Marker to add some orange shading to it!

I stamped, colored and cut out a bunch of acorns.  Then I used the leaf sweet cut from the Be Happy set and some paper flowers and arranged them using various thicknesses of foam tape in my basket.


I built my sentiment from the I'm Nuts About You set and added a few sequins and just one more flower!

So thanks for stopping again!  And head on over and see what everyone else has created for you!





2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the baskets and the acorns!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a beautiful card and I love the basket of leaves and acorns. Great card for Autumn.