Thursday, November 15, 2018

Paper Sweeties November 2018 Release Rewind


Welcome to the Release Rewind for the Paper Sweeties November 2018 Release!  I decided it was time to bring out Emma and her Sweeties Pet Pup for a little Holiday fun!  This time I used the Scallop Ovals for my backdrop.


I stamped, colored and cut out my images and popped them up and then added a simple FaLaLa below.  Don't you love Emma's super cute Holiday outfit??  #Idbuythat!  And of course she bought her pup a little matching hat!

I'm playing along with the Double Trouble Challenge which is Christmas/Holiday!  You should check it out here!  They are collaborating with the Try Stamping On Tuesday Challenge and I didn't play along with that one this time, but I have 2 more days to do it!

Thanks for stopping!  Now be sure to check out what my Paper Sweeties Teamies have created for today and hope you come back soon:


New Products and Links:


7 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! She's adorable and so is her sweet pup! Have a great Weekend!

Theresa

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING those Santa hats!!!!!

Taylor said...

Emma and her dog! So sweet! I adore this card🐶💕

Verna Angerhofer said...

Emma and her dog are so cute. And I love all the layers and texture on your card design. Awesome card and fun!

Lagene said...

Such a CUTIE! I love your coloring!

papercraftingprincess said...

#Idbuythat2 Such an adorable image. I love the oversized Santa hat on the doggie! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Well, I guess I'm going to have to pull out some of my Paper Sweeties, she is so adorable and love how you make that same outfit for so many different occasions...adorable Emma and her dog are so cute in their Christmas hats. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble and supporting your mom's hobby, and please check us out for a Mood Board this week...I know you can't stay away from Mood Boards.