Thursday, February 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties February 2019 New Release Party!


Welcome to the Release Party for Paper Sweeties February 2019 Release!  The new sets are available for purchase in the shop right now!   For today I used the four leaf clover in the new All Occasions Stamp Set to create this background along with a couple other sets!


For this one the single heart came from the Get Your Craft On Planner Set and the spray of floaty hearts are from the Somewhere Over The Rainbow set.  I made this background similar to yesterday's except this time I used my Zig Clean Color Markers to color in the clovers!


And I thought this sentiment from Home Is Where The Heart Is was perfect!  Of course I used some more of those sweet flowers from the Hello Spring set and more Nuvo Drops for the centers.


I'm playing along with a couple challenges!  Double Trouble is all about the Flowers this time around and you have a couple days left to play along.  Hey Twisty.... Blessings starts with a B!  And I'm also playing along with the Green/Gold Work It Wednesday over at Simon Says Stamp!  This is a new one to me but you should check it out!  And The Outlawz Twisted Thursday has a twist of Flowers!  So I've got it covered!

Thanks for stopping!  Now be sure to head on over to my teamies places and check out what they've got for you today:




New Products and Links:










7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING those clovers and the flowers!!!

Scrapper69 said...

I totally LOVE this card! In fact I may have to CAS it if you don't mind! Love all the shamrocks & gold! Have a fabulous weekend!

Theresa

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful with the gold and green background design using the shamrocks. I love the soft green to which you added the shamrocks too. The white flowers stand out great against that color on the panel.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Thanks again for sharing your florals with us at Double Trouble, you always do beautiful backgrounds and I think I have to start doing some of these instead of relying on paper designs much of the time. Beautiful colors and love the gold embossing and the white pop of the flowers is just right.

papercraftingprincess said...

When I grow up I want to make backgrounds just like you! This card is beautiful, Lisa...if only you'd included a bee, LOL! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

scrappin' GA peach said...

Oh wow!! Gorgeous background!! I love this!
I am loving your use of black paper, and white embossed sentiments!!
I really need to try that!!
You inspire me every time!! Every card!!!

Tracey said...

Love the background....such a fabulous card!