Tuesday, June 25, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release Day 4 - Hearts A2 Panel Fri-Die!


Welcome to Day 4 of the CAS-ual Fridays Release!  Today we're sharing inspiration using the new Hearts A2 Panel Fri-Die!  Here's how I was inspired:


There are so many possibilities for this one.. you could add this heart panel to almost any kind of card from Valentines Day to Wedding to anytime you want to send some love to someone!

I started by creating an alcohol inked backround with a couple pinks and a bit of gold.  When it was dry (which doesn't take very long for alcohol inks), I cut the panel from it.  And BONUS I got a bunch of extra hearts from it!


All of those little inside hearts became pieces of my second project!


Then I colored and cut out the adorable raccoon from the Bushy Tailed stamp set along with the banner and one of the sentiments... they were perfect for this one.  And I had a heart exactly the right size for him to be carrying.


With this one I'm playing along over at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies which is Anything Goes, but must feature a critter!  You should check it out!

So what did I do with all of those extra hearts?


Well, I colored up the Pup from the new Little Huggables stamp set and added them to the card as embellishments!


I just love these Little Huggables critters!  And I used the Heart Board Fri-Dies as a backdrop for my pup!  And added that cute little sentiment for a card that could be for any occasion.


Love that the hearts matched this plaid paper perfectly!... so sweet when things work out like that!


And there we are for today!  What a fun release it's been!  And I've appreciated all of your visits SO much!

Be sure to head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog for your chances to win one of the three $25 gift codes being given away for the Release!  And then check out what everyone has created using the awesome Hearts Panel Fri-Die!

Should you decide you've seen something here that you must have, I have this for you:



Come back again soon!







8 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Darling! I love how you used the hearts from the inside of the die too! CUTE CRITTERS!

cghundley said...

Fabulous cards and
fun critters.
Carla from Utah

* Shell B.* said...

Simply adorable cards, love them!! But you gonna be the death of my bank account!! LOL

Scrapper69 said...

So SWEET! I love the critters on both cards and that cool new heart panel die!

Theresa

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love love these!!!! LOVING those hearts and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the raccoon!!!!!!! I NEED to tell you the "Chester" story!!!!!! You will laugh your butt off!!! :)

Lagene said...

Awesome creations! I love the Hearts Panel die!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love that heart panel and I love the way you used both the positive and negative pieces for your cards. They look fantastic!

jimlynn said...

BOTH of your cards are darling!! I love that heart die and what a great way to use all the cut out hearts too. The images are precious. Great cards and thanks so much for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.
Lynn