Friday, August 9, 2019

Miss Ink Stamps Mini Release - Grab Life By the Beans!


Excited to be participating in the Mini Release of 4 new stencils over at Miss Ink StampsThe Basic Stencils: Stripes, Scallop, Waves and Chevron are available in the shop now and you can even buy them in a bundle at a discount for a limited time!  All are available individually as well so get them all or get your favorite, but I think you're wanna get them all...lol!

Here's how I was inspired for today:


I used the Scallop Stencil for this one.  I love how the lines on each of these stencils become gradually thinner... so cool!  I decided to create my background using some gold texture paste.... one of my faves!


I applied the texture paste through the stencil and before it dried too much, I used a towel to texturize the texture paste!  I love the look of it and if you don't look too closely it almost looks like glitter tape because of the texture.


The smaller floral from the Brewtiful stamp set was just right for this design.  I LOVE coloring the Coffee Plant florals from the Brewtiful set... I love how the red beans pop against the "almost" white flowers.  I do use a bit of artistic license, but just a little...


And this sentiment from the Java Joe's set was perfect... 'cause... well... the beans!!


Just a few sequins and I was done!


Hope you enjoyed your visit today! So far this week I've used three of the awesome new stencils in three different ways!  There is a giveaway over at Miss Ink's IG account going on so check out this post here (you have until August 10th to enter to win).. along with all of the stencil inspiration they've got going on this week!

Whew!  It's been quite the week here!  I'll have some more stencil inspiration coming for you so be sure to come back again!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So PRETTY! I love the gold texture! I have an assortment of texture pastes and haven't tried them yet! I believe I need to try some this weekend thanks to you! :)

Theresa

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that gold texture!!!!