Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Coffee Loving Cardmakers - Paper Smooches Caffeinated Collaboration

 

So excited!  Today the Coffee Loving Cardmakers and Paper Smooches Design Teams are hopping together to show you the awesome new Caffeinated, Caffeinated Icons Dies and Caffeinated Two sets!  I LOVE these sets... take a look:


The fun starts at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog where you will find the complete hop listing!  Hop and comment at each stop for your chances to win a $25 gift code to the Paper Smooches shop!  You have until November 6th at 11:59pm to comment at each stop.

You should have come here from my oh so talented teamie Helen's place!  Here's how I was inspired:


For this one I used papers from an Amy Tangerine paper pad that I got at Our Creative Escape which is a Paint & Wine Studio owned by Kim from Paper Smooches where you can find lots of Paper Smooches stamps and dies, along with a small supply of papercrafting items, and some adorable gifty items.  I thought those circles in the background panel were perfect for a Bubble Tea card!  (Um... did I mention there is a donut shop right next door to OCE that has bubble tea??).  When I go... I Paint & Bubble Tea... or shop and Bubble Tea... or whatever and Bubble Tea.


OMG... the glasses... and those little popping bubbles!!!  I fell in love with this stamp set as soon as I saw it!  I cut a tag using the Gift Tags 2 Dies for a backdrop for that adorable cup.  My favorite is Matcha Green Milk Tea with Blueberry Popping Bubbles.


This Speech Bubble die was PERFECT for this sentiment!  


In.  Love.

And then... this came to me when I was supposed to be sleeping:



Tee hee!!  This one made me giggle in my craft room!

I started with the background... I ink blended the background and then sprayed some water infused with Inkon3 Liquid Pixie Dust and soaked up the excess water with a paper towel.  Once it was dry, I used the same colors and the Stackers Stencil and added some triangles and circles which you can barely see here because I've covered a lot of it up, but I love the way it looks and I can't wait to do it again!


This guy... Frankenstein has long been one of my favorite monsters.  I colored my cup green and then used the Halloween Card Dies for his hair, stitches, and bolts.  It was so fun to make little Frankensteins out of my little poppers too!  Do you see that one little guy up there..... being all cannibalistic?...lol!  And I used this awesome Geo Frame Die to highlight Frankie.


Then I built my sentiment using the Boo! from the Halloween Icons Dies and part of one of the sentiments from the Caffeinated Two stamp set.


So there you have it!  I'll be sharing some more Caffeinated fun with you over the next week!  Be sure to hop and comment by the 6th for your chances to win!


Now after you leave me some love here, head on over to my talented teamie Robyn's place to see what she's created for you today!

Thanks for stopping!  Come again soon!  And don't forget Friday is the start of the Fall/Winter 2019 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  Be there or be square headed... you know... like Frankenstein!



29 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! LOVING that cuppa set!! I just saw it the other night at Kim's place when Brookie was taking her class!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Your coloring is always sooooo awesome! These are fabulous, I especially LOVE the BOO one!

Esther Asbury said...

Two fun cards - love your happy polka-dots on the first one!

cghundley said...

Cute cards. I really
like your Frankie one!
Carla from Utah

Gail said...

Well here are 2 fabulous makes for sure - give me a Frankie - love them both thanks for your art and being in the HOP!

Waving My Wand said...

Of my gosh, that Frankenstein though.. ! So stinking cute! Terri Burson

A.Rose said...

Now that Halloween card is such great inspiration for other holidays! Thanks!

Sue D said...

What fun cards! Love the polka dot background on the first one.

Naghma said...

that frankenstein card is so cute!

Coffee bean design team said...

Fabulous cards!!! Anne x

Avra Williams said...

Cute! Love the Halloween one!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Both are adorable but I LOVE that Halloween one!

Holly Jackson said...

Lisa! Wow so fun loving! Very creative to use the franken-theme too! Love it!

Indy's Designs said...

Adorable! Your Halloween card is just too cute!

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

These are my favorites! Both of them...wowsa!

Mary-Anne V said...

Cute bubble tea card and love how you altered the images to make a Halloween card.

Mary Holshouser said...

Glad I'm not the only one who
designs cards during the night
when I should be sleeping.
Your nighttime card is great.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Chark said...

How cute and clever are these?

Cindy Holmes said...

Love all the layers from your two cards! Lots of fun!

Lee said...

Such adorable cars! Especially Frank!

Ann said...

love the halloween card...adorable

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Did you know you can see upcoming challenge themes in the sidebar? Check it out! Hope you'll share more of your projects.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
Crafting Happiness Challenges
Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

Lagene said...

So stinkin CUTE!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I adore both of these cards!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Cute cards. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

TracyM #6773 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TracyM #6773 said...

CUTENESS GALORE :)
I'm torn between your BOBALICIOUS and BOO-LICIOUS cards ... given that it's only 362 days until Halloween I will choose your BOO-tiful cup of Frankie!
Thank you for sharing!

Melanie R said...

I think Frankenstein's monster needs vitamins to help that complexion, Lisa! Love this card so much... perfect coloring... if you like green skin. LOL! Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #41.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, I got so involved with the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, almost missed your card in the last challenge...creative switch on the Boba to Boo; but love both sentiments...adorable cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.