Sunday, October 13, 2019

Poe Me A Cup - Miss Ink Stamps


 Hello!  So glad you stopped by today!  I'm sharing a project using the Just Be-Caws set from Miss Ink Stamps just released in September.  I LOVE this set and it's punny sentiments!

I started by creating my background using the Jitters stencil and used it to apply Decofoil Transfer Gel to black cardstock.  Once it was dry, I ran it through my Minc machine with an Opal Decofoil Transfer Sheet.


Love the various positions of the ravens in this set!  The caw-ing ones are my favorite... but I love them all.. 


Not to mention the so punny sentiments!  This is one of my faves for sure!  And the shine of that Opal foil.... it reminds me of a raven's feathers...they are almost irridescent...


So pretty and cool!


I'm playing along over at Double Trouble's Masking Challenge!  And I've met the twist with my beautiful Crow... (well, it's a Raven and they are two different things, but pretty sure they might be found in a pumpkin patch also.. .I'll leave that up to you!)

Thanks so much for stopping!  Hope you enjoyed it!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for Part II of the Pumpkin Background!



5 comments:

María said...

Fantastic card, I like a lot the texture on the background you've made and that sentiment is great. María, xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great card with the books and the raven. I love the sentiment too!

Scrapper69 said...

So flippin Cool!!!

Theresa

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love that jitters stencil and what a great technique you used on it...I'll bet the colors look even more beautiful in person and the scatter of the sequins brings out the bling, and love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Melanie R said...

Fabulous card, Lisa! Your ideas are always so fresh and unique. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #40.