Sunday, May 10, 2020

A Pawesome Shaker - CAS-ual Fridays Stamps


Hi all!  Lisa here and today I'm sharing a quick shaker I made using the new Pawesome StencilPawprints Chipboard, and a sentiment from the Little Huggables Stamp Set!


I started with the stencil and first blended some pawprints using the stencil onto it in pink, yellow and green Distress Oxides.  Then I added additional ink to the background over the stenciled area in the same colors to soften it.

The frame was leftover ... I had cut a smaller window from a rectangular piece of white paper for a different project and ended up with the perfect window for a shaker!  I decided I needed to use it right away and this one would be perfect.  I just trimmed it down a bit to leave a boarder.  Then I added acetate to the backside of the window and then pop up foam tape around the entire frame.  I added sequins to my base and then popped the frame over the top!


Next I dabbed some Versamark ink onto the largest Pawprint Chip Board heart and embossed it in Wow Opaque White Embossing Powder.  After it cooled I dabbed on additional ink and some Wow Taffeta Embossing Powder.  Then I added more foam tape to pop it up on my shaker window... I love that it's a window that shows the window behind it...lol!


And that's me for today!  Thanks for stopping and hope you enjoyed your visit!  Come again soon for more CASual Fridays inspiration!



3 comments:

María said...

I love the background and the chip board with the embossing powders is fantastic. Hugs, María.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute! Loving that paw!!!!!!

Lagene said...

Super CUTE all things Paw-some shaker!