Sunday, May 3, 2020

Gracias! - Rubbernecker Stamps




Popping in for a quick post today!  I had some of these rainbow shakers that I made a while ago waiting around to be finished and I decided they'd be perfect with the new Frases En Espanol #2 sentiment set!


For full details on how I created these shakers, see this post here!


I stamped the phrases from the Frases En Espanol set onto white cardstock using my Misti and some Color Fuse Inks.  I made them multicolored by applying the ink to part of the stamp, stamping in that color and then I cleaned the stamp and added ink in another color overlapping the first but not quite to the end and then again with a third... so in this case I inked the pink first, then the purple, and then the blue.


Then I put the phrases through the Scan N Cut to cut them out that would lend themselves to being cut that way.  Anything that was fully connected with little to no spaces will cut well.  Then I just added them to these cards and I love them!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed it!



4 comments:

Lagene said...

Love your pretty bright shakers!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the happy colors!

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are all so beautiful with those wonderful colors and great design.

María said...

Wow they're full of colour and contrast, I love them. Hugs, María.