Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Happily Ever After! - Waffle Flower Stamps


Happy Wednesday!  We're halfway there!  I'm sharing a card with you today that a friend asked me to put together for her.  She had sent me a pic of the images from this adorable Waffle Flower Wedding Day stamp set and of course I had to buy it!  It was so sweet!


I mean... so cuuute right??  And the sentiment from the CAS-ual Fridays Ever After stamp set was perfect!  I heat embossed it in gold and fussy cut it out.  I created my scene using some dies and the images from the Waffle Flower set inside a rectangle frame.


And that Lacy Panel Die???  Love it.  And now I must mention that I wanted to make this one a little bigger so I went with a 5x7 size.  And how happy was I that when I was on vacation a while ago I visited Buffalo Stamps & Stuff and purchased the A7 Lacy Layers set as a souvenir...lol... worth it!!


And the best part is... she said it was perfect!  I mailed it off Monday and she'll have it for the wedding!

Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll stop by tomorrow... there is a lot going on here!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love this!!! Loving the couple, so sweet!!!

María said...

Wowow super cute card, that scene is beautiful, I love it. Hugs, María

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such an adorable wedding scene. I love the whole card design with those layers and wonderful coloring.

Kristen said...

Your card is so sweet, and what a sweetheart you are for putting this together for a friend!

Claire said...

Love this design how fun

Lagene said...

This is so sweet and makes me think of a historical wedding setting!