Friday, January 15, 2021

Miss Ink Stamps - A Frosty Hello


Welcome back!  I have some more Miss Ink for you today!  I'm working with some of the cool background stamps again!


If you want more details on my process you can check out yesterday's post up on the Miss Ink Blog here!  The difference here is I used two separate stamps for the background and did just a tiny bit of easy masking... with this technique it's very forgiving as it's the background and it's very subtle and areas are covered.


Don't you just love the Snow One Like You stamp set??  I used it along with Springtime Banners and the critters from Snow Buddies.  The background is Holiday Home and Beautiful Destination.


Thank you so much for stopping!  Hope you enjoyed it and you'll come back soon!

 

2 comments:

María said...

This card is stunning. That background is awesome and the scene is super cute. Hugs, María

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful winter design. I love the background scene to show off the scene in front and the colors are awesome.