Friday, January 1, 2021

You're An Angel - Miss Ink Stamps


Hello!  Sharing some sweet Miss Ink Stamps Little Angel today!


I started by making a sweet, simple background by blending some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink through the Floral Stained Glass Stencil.  I added the stenciled background to the base and then cut a vellum circle that would serve as a backdrop for the scene.  I love the way it mutes the stenciling just a bit so that those sweet images don't get lost.


I also love to use the banners from Springtime Banners to frame scenes, large or small and that little corner one was perfect for this.  I colored it with Copics as well as the rest of my images and then added them to the card.  Finally a sentiment from the Little Angel set.

Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!

 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and beautiful in every way.

María said...

Beautiful background and adorable scene. María, xx