Thursday, December 31, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release Day 1 - Pop Fizz Clink Stamps and Champagne Flute Dies

 


Woo hoo!  It's time for a fun new Release from Cas-ual Fridays!  Today we're sharing makes using the new Pop Fizz Clink Stamps and Champagne Flute Dies!  I've used the stamp set for this one!


I started with a foiled background using some Transfer Gel and the new Bubbly Stencil!  Then I stamped, colored and cut the flutes.  And finally added a cute sentiment from the set ... embossing and fussy cutting the wind up and then the punchline was stamped, embossed and cut in a rectangle.


That's me for today!  Be sure to hop on over to the blog and see what everyone else has for your viewing pleasure and how you could win!

Should you see something you must have, I have this for you:





Thanks for stopping and come again soon!





1 comment:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

A perfect card to start the new year. I love the design
Claire