Friday, December 11, 2020

Miss Ink Stamps - Let's Not Talk About It


Welcome back!  I decided to get my Minc out for this one!  Turns out the Rabbit Hole stencil is perfect along with the Happy New Year stamp set from Miss Ink!...lol!  Do you think 2021 is going to be better?  I think eventually it will be.  But I don't expect to wake up the morning of January 1st to a whole new world...lol!  Hang in there!  Thank goodness I can escape into my craft room which I do often.  I hope you can find some peace too.


I discovered a new to me product this week!  The Heidi Swapp Reactive Paint is a great and easy way to apply foil to a stencil.  You know I love my dimension so the Transfer Gel from Decofoil is a go to quite often for me.  But the paint is great for when you don't want that added weight to your project or for a stencil like this with wide spaces!  It would take a lot of gel to fill all of those spaces, but easy peasy to use a paintbrush and apply the paint.  I just waited for it to dry and ran it through with some rainbow Deco Foil.  I used CTMH cardstock, and used the #4 setting on my Minc.  I let the panel sit for a minute or so to cool off before I carefully removed it and I got great coverage!


I just stamped, colored and fussy cut my images and added them to that cool background... along with a few sequins of course!

That's it!  Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!


 

5 comments:

Salnclts said...

I love the background and sentiment! Let's just forget 2020 after it's over!

María said...

That background is awesome and the sentiment is perfect.
I agree with you things are going to change slowly but I also believe 2021 is better. María, xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA!! I loveeeeeeee that sentiment!!!! This is AWESOME! LOVING the colors!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So funny and it is good to find something to laugh about 2020. A year to remember or forget...not sure which I will choose. But I do love that wonderful card you made with all the great colors. Thanks for sharing!

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Wow that backgroumd is just stunning
Claire