Friday, December 18, 2020

Miss Ink Stamps - Christmas Is Here!


Welcome back!  I had a lot of fun with this one... I used a few different sets from Miss Ink Stamps and I think they go perfectly together!


I started with the background.  I heat embossed the adorable cottage from Holiday Home and some snowflakes from a couple different sets in white.  Then I blended on some Tumbled Glass and Broken Glass Distress Oxide and then sprayed on some Ink On 3 Liquid Pixie Dust and splattered on a bit of white and blue glitter watercolor.



Then I stamped, cut and colored my images... I cut the center out of the Woodland Hearth image so that the cabin embossed in the background would show through... I was going for the feel that it's snowing and the home is in the distant background and you can barely see it through the snow.


And you may know by now how much I love frames and this large banner from Springtime Banners makes an awesome one!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed it and you come again soon!

 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING all the animals!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

You have created a beautiful scene.

María said...

Wow this card is beautiful and a perfect scene. María, xx

Lagene said...

Sweet cq4rd! I love the layout!