Friday, October 1, 2021

National Coffee Day Hop-Miss Ink Big Mugs


Hello!  Welcome back!  Have you hopped the National Coffee Day Hop yet??  You still have a few days and I have some inspiration for you!


Miss Ink Stamps is a sponsor for the NCD hop!  Miss Ink has lots of coffee and tea themed stamp sets, but I'm of the belief that any stamp set can be a coffee stamp set!  So I used the dinosaurs from Unstoppable for this one along with cups from Brewtiful and Just Be-Caws and the Big Mugs sentiment!  I mean... that's a big mug!!


I'd say it might be big enough!  Dinosaurs didn't drink coffee you say?  Well, see how that turned out for them???  They're extinct!


I used a gel print that I created with the Random Dots stencil for the background.


Thanks so much for stopping!  Now be sure if you haven't already to head over to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers National Coffee Day Hop post here and start hopping and commenting for your chances to win lots of great products!  ALSO!  Today is International Coffee Day and you'll find another mini hop and more chances to win!  You'll find that post here!  And Happy Day and Good Luck!

 

2 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Love your fun card. Now I know why dinosaurs became extinct. Ha! Great coloring! Thanks for sharing

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and fun card design! Great coffee themed card.