Friday, May 13, 2022

Miss Ink Stamps - Hug In A Mug Stencil!


Welcome back!  I've got some more caffeinated fun from Miss Ink Stamps for you today!  I used the new Hug In A Mug Stencil Set!


I also used a leftover from the Coffee Graphics stenciling that I did for yesterday's project.  I wasn't happy with the way the entire thing turned out, but it was perfect to cut one out for this one.

I stenciled the mugs in a rainbow color and then added detail with some black Glitz Glitter Gel!  Then I decided to create a second panel to cut some more mugs from to add as embellishments.


Finally, a simple sentiment from the Java Joe Stamp Set and done!

Here's a quick little video showing how I made those cute little cups:


Thanks so much for stopping!  I hope you'll come again soon!





 

3 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

THIS IS SOOOO COOL! I need this stencil!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a neat stencil. And your card is awesome too! I like the two step stenciling on the cups and beautiful colors. Wish I had that stencil but I am resisting making purchases as living here costs a lot. Anyway I own too much as it is.

sharon g said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE THIS STENCIL set. The way you changed up the colors is gorgeous!