Friday, May 27, 2022

Not A Daisy Goes By - Miss Ink Stamps


Happy Friday!  I'm back with some more alcohol ink, Transfer Gel and Deco Foil all on a crisp white panel of EVO paper!


I created the alcohol inked panel and while it was still sticky added a little bit of foil sparkle.  Then I used the Bluet Burst Stencil from Miss Ink to apply Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo.  Cool thing about this is it's clear and you can let it dry a little or a lot and then either apply foil while it's a little sticky or run it through your Minc or laminator!  I let it dry a long time and then added foil without the Minc because I didn't want a solid transfer and I LOVE how it turned out!


I just needed enough foil to bring out the pattern from the stencil, but still wanted the alcohol inked panel to show through... so cool!

Here's a quick video to show you how I did it:


I added some images and a sentiment from the Blooming Brushes stamp set and done!

That's me for today!  Gonna be using this technique a bunch more I think!




Hope you all have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping!



 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great colors and wonderful card design.